We will be happy to help
Do you have any questions or suggestions? If so, please use our contact form to send us a message.
We will be pleased to answer your questions
Our service team is available from Monday to Friday, from 7am to 6pm.
Do you want to contact us directly?
Simply call our service team at the following number:
We will be happy to help you personally on weekdays from 7am to 6pm.
How to find our office
- From Berlin's "Hauptbahnhof", take the M41 bus (to Sonnenallee/Baumschulenstraße)
- After around 10 minutes, get off at "Anhalter Bahnhof"
- From there, take the M29 bus (to "U Hermannplatz")
- After around 8 minutes, get off at "Waldeckpark"
- Change here to bus 248
- Get off at the next stop "Kommandantenstraße"
- As an alternative, you can walk from "Waldeckpark" to "Kommandantenstraße" (about 300m)
- On the A2 from Magdeburg, take the A2 exit to "Berlin/Kassel" to change to the A10. After approx. 18 kilometres keep left on the A115
- When you reach "Messegelände", follow the signs for "A100/Wilmersdorf/Kurfürstendamm/Flughafen Schönefeld" and take the A100
- Take exit 20 (Tempelhofer Damm) and change to the B96 in the direction of "Flughafen Tempelhof", then turn left on "Tempelhofer Damm/B 96" and follow the B96 for around five minutes
- Take a right onto "Tempelhofer Ufer" and continue straight ahead on "Waterloo-Ufer" and "Gitschiner Straße"
- After passing "Prinzenstraße" underground station, take a left onto "Prinzenstraße"
- Continue until you reach the roundabout and take the first exit onto "Oranienstraße"
- At "Oranienstraße/Alte Jakobstraße", turn right on "Alte Jakobstraße"
- Then drive 300m to "Kommandantenstraße"
- And turn left on "Kommandantenstraße"